Friday, November 5, 2010

Reasons to study at korea, Funny Korean’s speakg, final say on utp, My letter to rector, Bad-mouthing on ATCEN S/B & fast food, ATCEN, Poems etc on 4 Nov 10


There are many reasons why me aka Anti-warisan Merdeka loves to study in Korea. Firstly he is very fascinated with Far Eastern cultures, language and value, especially that of Asian’s 3 major superpower named China, Korea and Japan. Currently he is an intermediate level learner of Japanese language. Although he is not pro in the language yet, he will be preparing himself physically and mentally in one day. Same as Korean too, he will learn Korean language but not now due to limited time. Japanese culture may have some overlap with Korean culture that is why he is interested to study in Korea. In addition, he printed and photocopied many Korean self-guiding books from library and through online to supplement his learning later.

Due to some cultural and physical features similiarities between Chinese and Korean, he would like to study in Korea. He would like to contribute to Korea’s economy, progress, peaceful situation and its nation. Aeons years ago, Chinese may influence Korea in number of ways, like propagation of Buddhism along with Hanja, cultural dissemination, etc. Han want to represent myself as an oversea Chinese in Korea and to introduce his new research fellows and friends some foreign culture, cookings and unique traditions. He like to improve relationship between China and Korea. It is important task to build an understanding relationship too. By learning Korean lingua, he can manifest himself easily into the local and increase its usage through Internet and friends. This way Korean language can be a global language and a tool for business communication. Han want to exchange many scientific ideas as well as his views on this world to as many people as possible. Oddly, his surname is Han, which means Korea in Chinese, Japanese or Korea. Also, there are quite a number of people with his surname in China and Korea. He would like to bring good names to Yeung Nam University as well as improves its ranking in global status. In a way, he wants to explore the daily life in South Korea, the country’s advanced mobile technology and popular local cuisine.

Last time He intended to study in one of Korean university for scholarship purposes. But he failed because he was in the number 17th out of approximately 25 students, yet not the top 3. The university required top students from their class. On Nov 2006, he had taken Test of English Placements (TEPS) as part of the requirement and got total 752 points. The lecturer who conducted the test said this result can be used to apply for studies in Korean universities.

Funny Korean’s speakg:
“Pray said, whats thinks you?”.. OMG.. wat a broken english??!!! Actually wat she means was “Pls say, what you think?”
B2ST/beast = Boys of East Standing HIGH~~~~~.. Well.. yay…

Walao, I read tht those Muslims who don’t want to touch dog, pig or any other non-halal or haram animal are told not to take Vet. Medicine. Isn’t d religion a bit ridiculous?

I gotta leave utp & pack my things up on Sun 24 oct.. gotto awol & intercalate for max 1 year. No MSc but an valuable experience. Coz I paid rm450 to attend a Job guarantee program (min basic rm2K) edy, but at last got my rm450 returned back.. No allowance from utp was bank-in for Sept, thus got to find $ back near homme...

Compared to lousy speed of kfc & pizza hut drive-thru tmn. sentosa, Klang (which is unfortunately near my permanent house), McD is superb & offer KL-comparable wi-fi connection in remote Klang. There’s no kfc breakfast anymore when I arrive there. The kfc tmn. sentosa, Klang is too cold most of d time… Yr mysterious client should cum there.

I’m a kfc am member. How come d staff at breakfast am outlet, tmn sentosa, klang didn’t know bout with am Sausage Platter combo, there’ll be Free Junior Sunday special? I think d Misses also need to be informed on it J. With Junior Sunday special, they also forgot my Milo till I inform them. I hope to avoid this scenario again, information big enough have to be paste on top

My letter to rector:::
I would like to lodge a formal suggestions, feedbacks, complains etc that the hereafter said PG director has failed to extend my GA extension after HOD and my SV agree to extend my GA category A for at least another semester as I’d never got any GA extension before. Thus I hope my status could be again reinstated back to normal again.

Most international Muslim seniors who did the same course like me got maximum 3 years to do his MSc whereas mine was 2 years as per offer written at the offer’s letter. Wasn’t this unjust consider foreign over local? Why does this policy have to be so unintelligent? Why double standard?

“AP Dr Azmuddin Abdullah” has failed to guide his student properly till he’d unable to find for me grants to support me and my tough researches. And was not given opportunities to do paper presentations at conferences, got me sponsored to attend paid talks and conferences, no inter-universities collaborations on my projects, especially at Klang valley. Life in village was so drowning. Given his high expectations, his inability to understand that I myself was not the major setbacks to my progress, and his erratic vacillate-prone thinking, he’s also irresponsibly failed to make me continue my studies in UTP. There’s a big problem with PG director when he reject my GA extension application based on non-believing of my progress. There are big confrontations too between me and SV as we can no longer go along. My proposed new SV is Dr Nurul Hasan, whilst let my ex-SV just be my new co-SV. There are no field SVs at all too.

I hope rector could responsibly look into my case without bias rather than sit at your office there comfortably. As a result, I had to made my experience in UTP as my mini dissertation, at other university. I can’t viva as SV and PG director not cooperative enough to continue support me. I can’t come back as I just recently mass transfer my belongings back to Klg valley on 24 Oct. Come back will made no sense. Doing partime study at utp would only made senses if I happen to work/stay near utp & there’s no need for me to pay ridiculous tuition fees. I’ll be back by early 2012 to resume studies if I want to. I wish yous could know me better and Petronas Dagangan Bhd’s shareholders could emphasize more on company’s CSR, especially on local students.

 “SENTIASA BERSUMBANG DI UiTP”

Apakah kelemahan skim ini (Industrial Skills Enhancement Program – Customer Care Management) di institusi latihan ATCEN SDN. BHD?
Langsung pun tidak teknikal dan bosan tersangat. Bahasa Mandarin (untuk tujuan komunikasi global) dan pengetahuan asas IT/networking pun tidak diajar. Traning provider, ATCEN tidak mempunyai fasiliti-fasiliti seperti di universiti bertaraf dunia. Infrastruktur seperti sauna, kolam renang, go-cart, Wi-fi no blocked-akses (spt YouTube,dll), trak lumba kuda, kelab-kelab, gym, ruang rekreasi, perpustakaan berbuku baru, laptops untuk student, hostel mewah, live training di call centre, hard&soft phone, IM system, Clarify, Kenan S/W, etc lagi. Kelas Inggeris pun tidak banyak membantu pun. Language of grammar, Fonologi, elemen-elemen linguistik, Business English pun tiada. Tiada balasan yg diterima dari ATCEN walaupun banyak sms & emel dihantar untuk penghantaran sijil lulus saya secara pos Xpres. Soalan yang ditujukan pun tidak ditunjuk-ajar. Makanan tidak disediakan untuk breakfast, tea break, lunch, hi-tea, dan dinner pun. Elaun bulanan sikit sangat. Walaupun banyak negative komen diajukan, sebarang pembaikian pada skim pun tidak ter endah-endah juga.
Kesalahan Call-centres conglomerate juga kerana ketidak-inginan untuk menyerap graduan segar-bugar dengan pengamanahan CSR

Chem. Eng’s subjects r so dry

I would turn into a bridge for 500 years
And endure 500 years of wind
500 years of sunlight
and 500 years of rain
My only wish is that you cross the bridge

“The reasons why we can't meet good guys:
1. Good men are ugly looking.
2. Cute guys have lousy personalities.
3. Cute guys with good character are married.
4. Cute guys with good character and single are poor.
5. Cute, good character, single and rich guys aren't interested in us.
6  Cute, good character, single, rich, guys who are interested in us and are not players...are GAYS.
totally true if you ask me. =]” quoted from a women, imho



what bank i should deposit my money in, in Malaysia?
I dont want to put $ into CIMB, rhb, hwang dbs, maybank, rhb etc err. Those banks reject my application to work for them. Wat other banks hv more atm machine anywhere in greater KL?


There’s dis Chinese men from Nextview Sdn bhd I believe try to lure job seeker by ask d job seekers to pay money first to join d certified program. Tht program is a Job-guarantee program for job seeker where promised of rm2K of min. basic salary. i'd paid so far rm450 , of d total rm6.5K. Alas I got my $ back, but sumhow, my time & energy & $ spend going there remain unable-to-returned. It’s so expensive esp d lrt & bus going they….
可惜~ Kuyashii…. Nar..

No comments:

Post a Comment