Saturday, September 4, 2010

Comments on Celcom, conflict of interests, $ & polis report (4th September, 2010)


On 3th September, 2010, I made a polis report due to that my housemate had been too much(过分) by inserting rat into bathroom (through a small hole at the broken door bottom) while I was bathing. I knew he’ll incessantly play by further throwing up rat on top or put it inside my shirt when I was sleeping. So, without thinkg much, I angrily inside (but I appear normal outside) go out pretending to go pasar malam, but instead to stesen. In report, I states too “sejajaran” (in coincidence) with a big verbal fight with him on 2 September, my h/p lost too on 3 September. Anyway, it’s just a normal cheap rm90 hp. I’m not really sure who but it could be him or maybe the other guys (Frens of my Myanmarmese housemate). On 2 September, should not other housemate pull him back, surely there’ll be a big physical fights. D polis/head decided to come over my house aft report was made. D report is rm4, wow!!!
D worst-case effects of making a polis report?
  1. I might trouble myself, having polis ransack everything at home
  2. I trouble Ah Pin, the Myanmarmese guys (gottta deported back), the chefs, & every housemate
  3. every housemate got to be investigated at batu gajah polis stesen on h/p lost, which I think doesn’t worth much. Btw, it’s my fault as well.
  4. My foe will kept revenge by bringing in his gang, ah long team, family members
  5. my foe will be kicked out from his study in PESDC. The OCS polis knew sum1 well from pesdc. That will spell more troubles
  6. D foe will made another polis report unto me fitnah me on dis & dis. Given current state of bad-mouthing in front of me, he’ll bad-mouth me even many folds more. Luckily, I’m patient type who could just take in. Incident on 2 September happen due to I protect my dignity back by verbal fight with him. He can’t take it so going start to fight with me. Such person are so childish, so shame on his parents for not being able to raise/taught him good manners well. He came from a poor family, been adopted by his dad’s close fren for 15 years, graduated from Monfort boys school, so egoistic/”Lan Sii”. He’ll also non-stop play/spoil my things, mix or add something into my medicines, hurting me with sticks, judging from his body language appearance (模樣).

In d end, Ah pin ask me & him to shake hand & give further advice. I add, next time, 各各mind own’s事情. D polis told him, said I’m “lembut” & sensitif, thus cannot receive such a treatment. D polis also advice I must change attitude. What he mean, maybe I should learn to listen advices more, imho. Most of ah pin’s family came over on this fuss, & i am so embarrass by this unexpected outcome incidence. I don’t tell mom/sis, coz they’ll be 1) scold me, for fail to maintain a good relationship & public skills, 2) embarrass, 3) worrying 4) force me to buy a new h/p. And I’ll have to force my self listening to them & be “insaf”. Ah pin said tht tht guy have some psycho-problems. I don’t know how to pinpoint, but I fell he’s more like sum1 who’s a play- play type, who fail to take my advices & (pre)-warnings repeatedly. Due to tht, my body is on fire yesterday, forcing my self to sleep, mull over & meditate. My shoulder stiff & upper torso part in pain as a result. I vow not to made a small troubles big anymore, as d pain of torso is disturbing.

I didn’t know this is whether a matter of ethics, but d prepaid card I used b4 from DIGI is satisfying but not celcom. I never use Maxis b4 coz it’s expensive, & due to I work in Celcom b4, I just pay back my loyalty. Once I don’t top up, d No. will be recycled back. But phone no. I saved on digi’s SIM card still available but not on celcom’s SIM card. Why celcom create this unnecessary things? Also I try to call 911 or 999 using celcom’s SIM card but fail. Why too??

I realize I’ve too many conflict of interests with everyone so far I met. Every regretted things happen, I’ll always remember mom’s advice. I guess mom try to make me adapt & adept in this world. What other ppl advise me suddenly (& as alwez) I think “Mom’s is right & is there!”. It just happen to me all d time, but I don’t remember all those regrettable things well. Just d recent 1, yesterday, where ah pin’s mom & others, even po;lis too, advise me to keep my things clearly & neat. Ppl don’t like, & might don’t rent room to me if I still don’t keep my things cleared up, clean & manageable. I guess maybe all of them just highest education is only SPM maybe they don’t know how difficult life is doing MSc , or work, in private UTP.. Btw, I’ll help d OCS polis in IT things by recommend my IT lab maintenance fren to trouble shoot d printer problems.

When mean too bad, both Chi/Jap words are可惜/口惜しい respectively, though abit similar in semantics & phonology
 Though my GA allowance has been rejected & stopped, strangely enough i still get it in my 25th month??? Thks utp!

No comments:

Post a Comment