Saturday, September 4, 2010

Furnishing my CV. Male prostitutes’ term, Chinese sequence, My rattles on Unisel, 1M’sial, Research Methods class, & family n housemates problems (31 Aug)

My jobs or studies so far mostly not even got anything related to what I’d been study for my Biotech 1st degree. Can’t reap back what I’d sowed all these miserable 3 years erh.. I’m so blurred on scopes, till now I still don’t know what is biotech and which scopes it doesn’t cover. It’s subjective. Unisel still owes us RM200 plus tht is yet to be bank into our Islam Bank account; there’s still overall reasons I’m still unsatisfied with Unisel. Unisel should offer its only exclusive (early) grads to pursue PG studies in FOBALS/ Unisel, plus provides us allowances, internal & external research grants, etc.
They (ie To Whom It May Concern) should ask or consult us first b4 rename our bach. Prog. into Bac. Tech. in Industrial Biotech. It feels like we’re cheated, as our initial aim is to study broad Biotech degree, not Industrial Biotech. Yet they change it whilst we’re still completing the unsure full-LAN accreditation. Don’t cha think instead, our bach. Prog. should be BSc in Biotech (pure) instead of specific area of biotech?
I’ve got into wrong majors & wish I could even turn back time to re-choose again. Those more marketable options needed by industries is as follows, ie Microbe >>> Plantae >> Marine?
Unisel’s initial status very confusing. Semi-government, GLCs, private or fully government IPT, it don’t declares..
There’s not even a single labs & experiments exposure for critical Biotech subjects like Virology & Immunology, Biochem, Molecular & Cell Biology, Maths, Plant biotech, lingua at phonetics labs, Org. Chem, biostatistics, etc. Am not satisfied with these phenomena & yet d degree still fully accredited by MQA?
Photoshot shotted of convo damn too expensive er. And we’re not given even the softcopies or opportunities to choose which photos we like to be washed permanently into large frame. Thus, some of our faces are like sneezing, side-view, eye looks down, angry etc & yet we can’t photo framed it coz of embarrassment.
There’re so many typo errors in our Academic transcript, esp. at results! Result slips print differently. Cheap & less educated ppl lor.
Industrial training doesn’t even related to wat we’d studied & hope for practised. I hope to get exposure (in at least deep scientific fields) as much as possible but…
I got bad results in several subjects due to psychological & physiological imbalances. I wanna retake the class/labs/courseworks/final only/all and don’t mind paid extra credit hours to study or extra costs. Yet i can’t do so as prog. coordinator doesn’t allowed me err.. Shouldn’t we be allowed to retake poor subjects to increase our CGPA & well still able to grad in stipulated 3 yrs degree time?
I’d like to join the majors or minors but no minor er..
My fyp is very simple. It’s not wide in breadth & depth. I wish for more breadth & depth knowledge.
There’s uneven allocation among grades err. (For eg. There’s only subtle differences of +5 marks that spell differences between B & B+ or B+ & A; yet there’s vast differences btw C & B ie 15marks?)
There are no choices of language classes we wish to enroll just to satisfy credits requirement.
 We can only have 118 credits, but we can’t have wider choices, or choose to gain more credits as per in IPTA. We also cant choose to enroll or attend in any classes tht we like. Not even in par with Uni’s purposes to spread knowledge er.. Only profits minded only. I wished I could attend many types of non-academic complementary classes whilst in University, to enjoy life or memories & collect some credits at same time.
Ps: If any of u want to talk bad bout yr ex-alma mater, then emel it to KPM (tracerstudy_jpt@mohe.gov.my)

   There are even no “racial harmony day” been celebrated in M’sia compared in neighbouring Singapore, what’s more d concept of 1M’sial? Official language of Singapore are Chi,Mly, Eng & Tamil but M’sial only Mly?? WTH? Many shops & houses here in tronoh perak didn’t display national flag during independence day. Guess ppl are non-patriotic n lazy & polis just sleeping.  Fact of life...After Monday & Tuesday, even the calendar says W T F !!! =.=


To Whom It May Concern,
Res. Method class was not applicable to most Eng./IT students as it's cater to Social Sc students only. Pls do something. We expect our time should be filled more with refreshes of statistical techniques, biostatistic, statistics used in MATLAB or RSM, other advance subjects etc. Pls rectify & modify

Have someone read your résumé. Family and friends know your strengths and weaknesses, and are often more than willing to give constructive feedback. 
Avoid excessive use of ‘I’, ‘he’ or ‘she’. Instead, write ‘Employed as a Graphic Designer with 6 months practical experience in designing websites, etc’. 
Employers are alwez suspicious, so I shouldn’t leave gaps in my Career History. What happen if I undergoes a MSc research course (under scholarship), or any other jobs, but got failed/terminated by my SV, yet I still don’t want my interviewers to know why I failed to perform at other jobs, or why I was terminated?
Beside reasons like “took a year out to travel, or just took a break”, what are other realistic & positive reasons u can tink of? I need to be honest about it?

Male prostitutes are also known as "rent-boys," callboys, 男娼 (danshou @ namchang), 売り専(urisen),  "hustlers" and "masseurs". The term "hustler" is rarely used any more, due to its demeaning connotations. A man who does not regard himself as gay, but who is prepared to have sex with male clients for money, is sometimes called "gay for pay" or "rough trade". The older member of the relationship may be qualified as a "sugar daddy" or "sugar momma"; the young lover may be a "kept boy" or "toy boy".

Is it the Chi.language sequence below correct? Any wanna add any Chinese into the sequence?
Ancient Chinese à Old Chinese à Middle Chinese à Classical Chinese àModern/Vernacular Chinese (now)

D only productive things to raise my KPI & utp’s/SV’s KPI is by publish in high impact journals. Wanna feel couraged, to write on Short Comm & brief res. Note. But wat I get is just discourages environments. Wished tht I hv Donkey’s guide to “Guides to write for Journal publication”.

I’d successfully found a Free food and shelter Welfare centre for the homeless in KL, Msia but, dying a quick painless way now is much better than going thru my sad life.. Being crazy & lost all my memories are even far better than grips unto my memories now. 我和同想法人的苦影子翦,斷腸也笑容一翻黃。我孤单单的心眼兒. 發出神経痛都也好。如此,一点跟道也可以行,都也好。何必生我受苦呢?不可以養的上,有必須麻烦到您们将么難?Bitter problems of my same-way thinkg comrades & me, can’t be forgotten/settled, me SAD, & smiles turn upside down [grieving]My lonely mind. Emit out craziness too, good alsoIn this way,abit following my principles ways,also good.Certainly for what born me,to receive bitterness?Cant raise me up, why must made thyselves such a big hard troubles?

No comments:

Post a Comment