Monday, September 6, 2010

Global news, 2010, Hara-Kiri etc

Emil chau is a great singer. He produce a great songs. But, I hope he could imitate Jap’s style more & learn more of mixing songs & create many different versions of a same song. Summore, he should learn to dance like youngster, eg Big bang, S JHe’s does display his quite soft side, too.
I’m wonder isit possible to hv my signature done in Chinese/Japanese/korean characters? It’s common & easy to sign in roman letters but Chinese/Japanese/korean characters?? We’re always taught to wrote in proper ways with pen. No, I didn’t learn Chi. calligraphy as it needs money, & ppl don’t sign with brush. I don’t use fountain pen as well. I cant afford to own a rubber stamp or ancient Chi. stamp (wood or stone-type, with d ink in vermillion color) as welll
Employers are alwez suspicious, so I shouldn’t leave gaps in my Career History. What happen if I undergoes a MSc research course (under scholarship), or any other jobs, but got failed/terminated by my SV, yet I still don’t want my interviewers to know why I failed to perform at other jobs, or why I was terminated?
Beside reasons like “took a year out to travel, or just took a break”, what are other realistic & positive reasons u can tink of? I need to be honest on it?
Japanese are famous of their creativity, and also pruriency
But most of d time, I’m not a e-tranny..

is utada hikaru a man, just like Lady gaga?Coz she successfully turn every gaymen into straight guys.. btw Gaga a man or a hermaphrodite? Her passport or I/C proof?? Anyhow, there are some male element parts in “Her” side.

One year old child found pregnant in Saudi Arabia! Doctors says it’s a unique case for this world! Medical Science Report says : “When the mother of this child was pregnant, she had 2 fetuses inside her. But one of the fetus grew inside the other, this why this girl was born with the other fetus inside her womb.

Seppuku (Hara-Kiri) was a key part of bushido, the code of the samurai warriors. The main point of the act was to restore or protect one’s honor as a warrior. Samurai women could only commit the act with permission. A Samurai was bathed, dressed in white robes, and fed his favorite meal. Dressed ceremonially, the warrior would prepare for death by writing a death poem. With his selected attendant (kaishakunin [suicide assistant], his second) standing by, he would open his kimono (clothing), take up his tantō (knife) and plunge it into his abdomen, making a left-to-right cut. The kaishakunin (介錯人) would then perform daki-kubi, a cut in which the warrior was all but decapitated (a slight band of flesh is left attaching the head to the body).

This year 2010 I was not so lucky. Motor rm4000 plus, 2 h/ps (1 quite expensive ca. rm200 & 1 rm90), rm12 torchlight, plus others lost. Many relations problems occur among community I live in... @~@

No comments:

Post a Comment