Sunday, October 10, 2010

Complains 1

How can McD improve d connection service? It's too good already that i doubt there are other competitors out there who can beat McD. So far i only try KFC & McD of Klang
My dad said in Hainan, “Mor jiak har ho liao. Bo jiong mor KuKu ahr.. Kia lah kia lah” [ Seeing a while, good/ok already. Don’t see long, long (time) heyh….]. Wat connotation he means, till now I didn’t know. But my ESP said it apply at toilets leyh..
Though my principles of philosophies in lifes are “Makemasen wa” etc, it doesn’t means tht I’m kiasu er..

Hv a not so understandg mum tht alwez tease me of “Back 2 skol again”, “Study till die”. Damn bitchy

i've bad experience taking ktm... even bus i can seat but ktm gotto bhimpit2, standg,etc.
Ways Korean/Japanese speaks English sum/most of d times really can make me ROFL er. Though Msian/chi speak abit better Eng, but ours r just different stresses on syllable in comparison with d western Eng. But Korean/Japan’s 1 totally out of correct’s pronounciations.

There are just many things I felt are “Ineffable”. It means t hings said to be essentially incommunicable. Eg are

§                     The innate properties of any form of perception, at any level (such as arbitrarily awareness, self-consciousness)
§                     The nature of qualia (sensory experiences), such as colors or flavors
§                     The nature of emotions (with love being a prominent 1)
§                     The psychedelic experience (eg Butterflies in the stomach)
§                     The musical experience
§                     The meaning of life and things of passionate enough

i gotta go back coz my landlord dont want to rent his house anymore... Looks like I’ll really got no MSc at all.. all tks to tht SV

No comments:

Post a Comment