Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Er

Damn fcuk u Barged aka burger King… Wanna do promo of 1 bager & 1 drink but hv not enuf of stock still dare to do promo. Wat a bad manageMENT! Went to burger King klcc wif my workg colleague today but d Q was damn long & puzzling. Again, due to inflation at burger King, 1 of d way to push-away cust is to set a kaunter to buy his drink then another counter to buy d rm1 bager. Damn ridiculous. Those who dunt know stupid2 & blur2 Q at d wrong kaunter. Worst, not even d waiters or even notis to care to info cust. Dis a punishment for those kedekut2 potential custs from burger King so as to make potential custs even suffer & bad xperiences more er.. Luckily we managed to gather info or if not till our long queing turn & our turn at kaunter.. we’ll explode due to sudden angers & idiodity of meaned burger King. Why cant burger King promo it over a month so as not to overjammed d counters of evy branches. Didn’t believe in not getting d crazy ridiculous value, so I went to Klang bkt tinggi’s burger King. Again bad mgmt. It’s sold out. I never try whopper b4 but dis bad experiences to punish us made me never ever consider burger King again. Actually I don’t remember I try burger King but I thought n tink so I’d b4. I ask d staff “Just now @ tadi” how much is whopper til so many times still he don’t want to tell but said “today” ony. Till I for info persistently ask “TADI”, then ony he said rm 4 for 1 bager & 1 drink. Even d cheap carbonated drink also can never b refilled. Kudos to McD I can refil coke lite so many ever times (into own’s bottles lar) tht I tink I last bought cola can/bottle was many aeon yrs ago. Conclusion? Never B.king but McD er. Even d drink of “rm4 mcd breakfast (coffe) or rm6 Lunch (coke)” also refillable, n d chicken (not beef) burger’s also tasty, ori & renown too. Adv to Bking? Better mkt strategies & values than McD or if not, then bye2! Mayb d riches dunt care but wat/how about Millions of poor cust who desire but couldn’t afford?

There’s a serious atttitude of King’s confectionary to dupe ppl’s $ as well. If 1 of his branch nvm but…!!! Branches at central mkt, Sg wang & ampang park both display’s prices of egg tart different fm d prices at cashier’s counters. End? No ways but to pay to save facey lor.. I wonder how many membered cust King’s confectionary has duped edy. Summore such a long time interval (btw = circa 1 mth), still like tht er. Imagine 10% discount instead of 40% diskaun (additional 30% profit by King’s confectionary),,…how big d summed profits he can make, over time, over MiO cust. Also dis Chinese cashier at Sg wang r just too stupid tht he need to be teached how to help cust to save $, bring more cust’s values… rather than overcaj. Giving him rm4 coupon/voucher, he said cannot use member card simultaneously. Wat d heck. Fyi, I bought 3 items, one of it rm1.20 like tht. Cant he ever think to caj d first 2 items whichever approriate in a single receipt & I pay d additional cents, & later swap my card for tht rm1.20 on different resit?? Such a simple things also.. King’s confectionary gotto seriously retink how to cust-orientated instead of $-goer er.. No wonder I see no futures n foresee bankruptcy & M&A. I just vowed wow wow never ever go d Sg wg dey again er… I still hv d resit N any1 dissatisfied of pdt or servis, then go here 4 e-complains, but make sure yr lost is big enuf err.. n legal n u hv thick faces.
National Consumer Complaints Centre
No. 1D, Bangunan SKPPK,
Jalan SS9A/17, Sungai Way
47300 Petaling Jaya
myaduan@nccc.org.my (+603 7877 9000/ 7874 8096 or 013 6923826) Waktu Pejabat kami adalah dari 9:00 pagi. hingga 6:00 petang. Isnin - Jumaat.
Back to my current classes/workforce I join, surely I cannot ever badmouth them on Mgmt but.. At there, I realize how katak i am in my's tempurung... I was just too much into my own's world tht i realize i learn so much from mingling wif frens. Basically my reasons r simple. Hv too much problems to ponder n daydream, place for social wise aside, i can't hv space anymore. Also a self-made blieve tht i am destined to never hv true frens (i mean alot of), even among gays. Knew v well. Cao..

No comments:

Post a Comment