Sunday, October 3, 2010

I cant think of title

I wonder when M’sia will having Group-buying advance mentality just like in China,,
…” Group buying, known as tuangou in China, is becoming extremely popular among youngsters …. The websites offer discounted goods or services each day, but will only offer a discount deal if there are enough subscribers. It is a win-win business situation, in that shoppers pay less and retailers sell more”... It saves a lot of money and you can buy nearly everything you want on these sites (http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/usa/2010-09/16/content_11313114.htm)

Why Astro so insensitive to customer’s needs by not playing all Sailormoon’s episode series on Animax?? I don’t even mind even if they show Sailormoons in various other channels just to reap profits, though my acct. type doesn’t subscribe to all channel er…

I felt tht Polyamory is a very weird relationships.. segitiga
Japs gay or other Japs’ xxx video alwez been pixilated at d private part. Hmmm… Why such a 3-star (San Ji Pien)??? More More More 5-star (Wu Ji Pien) pls!

MEGAN FOX IS A MAN!???Walao weih.. Kana Lan Eyh…


Japs gay or other Japs’ xxx video alwez been pixilated at d private part. Hmmm… Why such a 3-star (San Ji Pien)??? More More More 5-star (Wu Ji Pien) pls!

I’m deeply apologized for I’m been so busy….. So many ideas popped up in my head (to blog) tht I feel I can’t put down (write >..<)on evy notes… Will gain my momentum  energy soon…. I’m so blurred n confused now. Not to said my 2 mths long sore throat taken me quite aback..



I knew sumhow my eyes can never bcum Utada hikaru, but.. Haih I practice her eye’s movement too much till… I cant stop at any single time..  jialat.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment