Monday, August 2, 2010

Bout my Master

Life is about balance; and too many hours focusing on one thing can be stressful. It's ok to be self-indulgent, but I juz don't go over board.

Although doing Master, that doesn’t mean I always masturbate. Many thought that I’m just masturbates during all time round. But master bed here is not a focal point here. The real thing happen is “Hitoshirezu” zo!
Although MSc (research) & MSc (coursework + mini dissertation) is different, but I don’t expect it to differ much. Mind that my MSc (research) is actually almost equivalent to MPhil, if not more, thanks to my SV giving me a overpressure tasks. Though I haven’t done any MSc by coursework + mini dissertation yet, I just hv a strong instinct that I can complete it within 1.5 to 2 years (if subject failure). Though MSc (research) is harder, I feel it should harder by little, & pose a subtle difference in disparity. This is too ensure a general standard acceptable same level for a master degree globally. 絶対にI wont let myself locked in a Master-like overpressured cooking pot & still incomplete it by 3 years!!

No comments:

Post a Comment