Monday, August 2, 2010

Questions asked on Yahoo answer on July 25

I feels that my life will be very weird if I juz don’t connect to Internet.
 btw, dis r d Questions i asked on Yahoo answer

Many of d singles or i'd rather say best hit produced by artists has their 12" CD singles debut with its varied versions & mix. What does the inches carry d meaning? Sometimes it can be other inches as well. It been seen not only on a singer only but a few so. Eg Chumbawamba, Utada hikaru ,etc. (Sorry icant remember). Act, 12” is just d label Company’s measurement of the disc’s diameter. 12” is d normal 1 we evyday see, or should I say d large 1? Anyway, d large 1 is quite a long time ago edy. I think it only famous during d 90s. But d normal 1 I measure is ca. 5.5 inches nia wor…? Hmm, for sure, bigger inches mean larger discs.

When lightning strike what is the longest time thunder can produce? Coz i wanna know how long i should hold ear?

Also 1 lightning can produce several thunderous sounds for a max of how long duration?

No comments:

Post a Comment