Monday, August 2, 2010

Meetg wif SV for signg my GA extension form (on 22 July 2010)

First time he really mad at me, by slapping his hand unto desk. Due to my incessant complaining. If he doesn’t pressure me to speed up my work, why must I complain when my work isn’t/haven’t done? Ridiculous he is. Such a “contradiction” a person he is. Pressure me but still I can’t complain. When he say I’m not trustable, in fact so does he too. In fact, what he says really kills my interest to speed up work. What a person of “contradictory”. What he intends to produce is in fact act. what he really “reversing” me. That seems “contradictory” but he seems unrealized it. So many things he don’t really understand of me. With so little $ and no fundings, wanna expect me to have a magic wand & be slave? Think twice, mr SV!

No comments:

Post a Comment