Wednesday, August 11, 2010

My overspendg, idiotic SV, Motor’s key lost & Chem yori, Bio no hou ga..

Better Chem. Or Bio??
Chem is more important here, not so much on biology although both r important. Chem is harder & gives u more analytical skills, thus many employer looks at yr Chem ability. U cant really apply process or skills learn in biology most of d time.
Furthermore, actually, evy1 or most, study something they don't like, just to use it for works. Try research which jobs are easilly available in newspapers. And see what qualifications needed, or jobs tht are not so strict in requirements etc. Accounting is good. Or pharmacy or lab tech?
My Motor’s key lost! Zannen!
Just wanna back to my home at 10pm aft visitg all 3 shopmart, B. Times Sq, Sg wang plaza,&Low yat plaza. But, hey , all my bags /pocket cant find my key!! There’s also juz sum1 put his h/p no. at my motor. Juz keep it d no. and too panicked & disbelief, I just ony can tink of I must drop it in shopmart. Going all 3 shopmart’s Security dept & left my h/p no just in case. Back to my motor again, again sum1 put his h/p no. at my motor. Realize it’s d same no. Aah! tht sum1 must hv saw my key & try to extort $ so as to reward him. Try to call him but no ans. Act. tht key-founder turn out to be d penjaga man (Mr X, a drug addict). Act. I must hv carelessly forget to pull out d key. I never thought I could be tht careless,stupid & such forgetful. Coz X need to bathe, he pass d key to a security guard of Plaza Imbi, Mr T. X sumhow knew I lost key, tell me tht T had kept my key. X ask me how much $ kopi I can give, saying rm10-20. Luckily mr T hold the key & take care of it for me. If not, surely X will extort as much $ he can to feed his drug’s habit. T didn’t want any $ fm me coz he is not a greedy person & he got job. T said tht I’m careless, which I happily admitted. T said I could give any amount of $ to X so tht next time I come parking again, X will not trouble me/my motor. I pass a myr 10 note to T to thk X & to let go my motor. Sumhow I didn’t see X aft tht. When about to bid farewell again to T, T emerge & show me my bag, which again I carelessly forget to pick up. Haih, guess I’m born to be careless. I think it would be better if I’m dead rather than suffering from too many bad lucks. My sister on h/p keep asking me who I’m with while I was searchg my key, which I found rather hard to explain to her. She warns me not to get kidnapped & trouble d families for ransom, as u know, “KL”. And she thought I was staging my own’s kidnapping to demand ransom for own. Having hard to explain, I hung up. She’s a type who drives car like a mad woman.
I use rm1.1K during a week to buy miscellaneous things!
My iron is tainted with rubber.I'd try to DIY hot-paste some rubber stickers on my cloth.How to clean it anywy
I'd try using candles to brush off d attached black rubber or try to brush it off with hard brush but still can't. D iron i tink cannot be used anymore as d rubber will just dirtied other cloths. How? Can any1 suggest a strong chemicals (cheap & easily available)? Viable physico-chemical methods? I need some practical workouts. Experts' helps are almost welcome
SV
I feel my SV does all his mighty best to play/toy wif me. First he said he is hesitating to include my name into paper (soon to be published), then he said he changed his mind. Well, he always changed his mind & good in vacillate. Given only 1 day to correct a paper then due to I cant finish on time, I cant think of such punishments is on par with my lateness… Stupid AP Dr M. Azmuddin Abdlah

No comments:

Post a Comment