Monday, August 2, 2010

On arashi, my SV & research

Today, ngam ngam in utp edy for an exact 2 years! What a memory!
 I don’t know y, but anytime I’m just too overcome by angriness, other than the normal erratic heart, d 1st sign of abnormal will always be my hand. My hand will always start to be abnormal 1st.
D 1st thing done, my motor lost, is dialing 999. Not 911 as there’s no fire or 911 singer or so. I wonder is dis is d correct channel. But been informed tht I must call other no. which is payable, not free. Y gov. don’t subsidy calls on motor lost?! Dis is still emergency too~

Matsumoto jun of arashi’s smile really move me much. But, hate his straight style.
But all arashi member except ohno riidaa& sakurai kun, become too cocky due to popularity.
 Ninomiya-chan, is rude, by nature. Aiba, I just hate to look at him.

My SV & I’s relationship has really turned into really sour. Not even bittersweet nor neutral, but extremely frustrating. Scolding me stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, & stupid again, facing him is just another daunting uphill task.

No comments:

Post a Comment