Monday, August 16, 2010

Troubles at workplace & homme

            Incapable to supervise students on his own’s research topics. Failed to influences, motivates and inspires students to learn. He failed to develop curricula and resources that reflect an understanding of the field of Environmental Engineering. He lacks d interpersonal skills that demonstrate the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students. He failed to demonstrate commitment to Equal Opportunity principles and practices. He didn’t have ability to obtain peer-reviewed grant funding. Even with available funding too, he’s not keen to share with me. He did not attracted research funding or consultancy income in his proposed area. Have a bad collegiality. Not a single lab is specially dedicated for biogas project. There are no field supervisors. Lab technicians are not cocoperative. Looks like I’m in big trouble edy if no $ is pumped in.

My sharemate, named Ivan (Chinese, 22 yrs old) a Monforts Boys skool dropout, a genster, Ahlong etc alwez like to borrow my things. If want didnt want to buy it but keep annoy me by his non-stop talking, 2nd hand smoke, play my things. His no. is 0163472593. Such pariah rascal is sucks! Hahha, padan his muka got blacklisted by all 3 mobile servis providers, JPJ for overspeedg, banks (MYR 200,000 loan)etc. Want my things, but still dont want to listen to my advices. He's very "Lan Sii" er.

No comments:

Post a Comment