Tuesday, August 10, 2010

My letter to SV

Dear SV,
I expect the Fauzi, lab technician to talk to me nicely, but he doesnt so-lah. He's so helpful & informative when he assisting Fadhlam but he just tak layan my questions, or not interested to help me. Even he (Fad too) just laugh when they see my stupidity. Not so knowledgable is also due to their these behaviors of helping people selectively, not helping me. Thus, ppl & his cronies are only benefitted a lots in these blok 3-5's labs. Fad is also very arrogant too. Also, a simple things also Fauzi likes to made me angry,to me. It's like he's all-time correct. He says he run samples, don't run experiments. It is very well understoodable but he plays don't understand me, & makes things complicated. How come the people here is not helpful...??? Is it they see my skin's color? He also should know the GC needed to fitted with FID but he didn't. 
Due to electric breakdown again, & Fad restarted all-over again, d result should be divided equally between him & me right? I got do the jobs in preparing, but it's on last Fri. I have rights to claim that as my results also right, isn't it...???

Also, last Fri (public holiday, 30/4) there's these aunties janitor works too. My temporary shift/place is opposite of PG's PC lab. I just put my 1.5-L bottles there (oficce chair) so as to collect filtered hot/cold water from Sport complex there. No one will touch it. For sure it's not other PG students take it. It is the aunties cleaner (blue shirt, from Azar Co.) that takes it, 99.99% Confidence interval. Even the guard there also saw some blue-shirt aunties collecting bottles. Empty bottles are a treasured things to me. I know many other places got bottles, but it might unsanitary. Those empty bottles I put it in big bag (clothy-type) and it's a treasured thing as well. It's not that I don't want it & put there for many days. In that sense the idiotic aunties could take it. But i just put there for some hours, later it gone. Is it the aunties is too much free time that till even that also she cares? It's like the many place is also not clean. The "tangan" when I go down the staircase, that is also not properly sanitized. Always dirty yiear. Even (glassy) walls and glass windows pane also they use broom to clean it. Are that kind of people still in 3rd world with improper tools...?? Old building never ever be mopped. The empty bottles looks like nothing but now i got no more empty bottles to fill my water to drinks at home. As known, pipe water is like brackish cafe-o with high chlorine & bacteria. I got to travel everytime to utp here to fill up water which denotes inconveniences to me. Now who's gonna pay back my stolen items? The companies that responsible to clean room 1.9 Blok J (Formis) on 30 Apr there is responsible to punish those ladies and pay back me some compensation. Though they may give me back, I don't want it anymore as it may be filled with un-sanitary things. Who knows next time i might be under the bomoh's spells. Now i got to buy more mineral waters or soft drinks to get as many back bottles. My estimated empty bottles are more than 10 bottles, mostly are soft-drinks brands, some abit mineral water. Each soft-drink bottle i bought at RM3.50. The mineral water bottles are rm1.8/bottle. Taking 7 soft-drinks bottles  & 3 mineral water bottles, the price is ca. RM30. Unsure, but i estimate each bottles 30-40 sen. 
So, i need back rm3.70 (0.3*3 + 0.4 *7). The rm4 doesnt mean much to me. All is important is that the aunties must realised her faults, never repeated it again, never stole things again, and write me a formal apologies. The aunties may be less educated & have no stealing intention but she need to be alert next time by asking the owner first. THere are many other things there, like unwanted papers, carpet etc but why even that also they don't steal? I dont think so plastic bottles worth any money but tin cans. I hope to get a proper explanations from those responsible before the cctv nih.

No comments:

Post a Comment