Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Bout My opinion on song “风雨无阻”, kotra pharma, Pdts, my family’s Japs/Korean name,my social skills & crown



Many round-neck casual t-shirts I bought are Made in Thai. Looks like besides trans, sex, spell charms, gaiety,etc Thai is popular with shirts too.

Say Booo! To Kotra Pharma for choosing only 23 years old person to take up job as microbiologists. Dear Kotra Pharma  (hr@kotrapharma.com ), pls be more responsible on yr CSR ! I’ll ban any medicines & pdts from Kotra Pharma, even if it’s FOC!

I’d found, my sister’s name, to be Igeta Yoshisada! (Chin: ; Korea: Han Heun-jeong), while as for me, Igeta Tetsusada (Han Cheol-jeong).
Why igeta choosen? can be read as Han as well in Japanese but neither Han or Kan was choosen as it doesn’t sound more natural in Japan. Jap’s PM’s name is かん too although different kanji. Monosyllabic reading of names can be straight away thought of someone with a Chinese or Korean descendent. So, to avoid prejudices, bi-name with each name 3-4 syllables sound more natural and original to the mainstream flow in Japan. Chinese usually have tri-name (exclude English name) though bi-name exist and popular too. Chinese bi-name is usually seen on older people’s name, though in youngers, it’s rare.
This a lil’ bit intricacies here. The catch is I don’t know李国 should be read as name as “Junko, or MomoKo, Reiko or Riiko”, as from the combination, (Ri I momo Jun Ni Mo Rii Rei ) + (Ko kuna kuni). Somehow all of 李国readings are feminine. Anyway, I choose Reiko as it sounds the best for my bro-in-law.

歌名:风雨无阻.
但是如果风也无,, 儿有风把了,而且无雨,那如何?风和风一起同气。风和雨無摻。 無雨可行,儿不過無风没有雨。相对無敢。怕羞儿。我幸福之裙子,不能授受. 腋味之給, 特別多感謝. 可是縁份都也不相信。不是说没運気。人不像人鬼都也不像鬼。中間之地点也無是。人生呀人生呀..
Kemin: Fong Yu wu Zhu.
Danshi ruguo fung ye wu, dan, er yiu fung pa liao, erqie wu yu, nar,ru he? Fung he fung yiqi tong qi. Fung he yu wu chan. Wu yu ke xing, er pu guo wu fung meiyou yu. Xiang dui wu gan. Paxiu er. Wo xingfu chi qinzi,bu neng shoushou. Ge wei zhi kei, tebie duo ganxie. Keshi yuanfen dou ye bu xiang xin. Bu shi shuo mei yun qi. Ren bu xiang ren, gui bu xiang gui ye zong jien chi ti tian ye wu shi. Renshen ya Renshen ya
Song’s name: Wind rain won’t separate.
 (But, if, wind too none, only got wind only, at still no rain, well how? Wind & Wind together same breadth. Wind & rain never mix. No rain, still OK, well but, no wind, no rain. Co-facing not dare,er. Happiness of my skirt, I can’t give & accept. Giving of armpit smell, specially tks v.much. But, fate too, also not believe. Not to say no lucks. Not even like men, nor ghost nor even in the middle ground. Lifes yuh, life yah..)

 On top of everyone's head there is a place where a whorl is formed similar to the ones in fingerprints. Most people have only one, but some people are blessed with two crown. Pediatrician said that children who have five or more such whorls/crowns are often developmentally disabled. Most autistic people have a double or triple crown. Crown/s are less common in Africans. Double Crown` on your scalp are supposed to be lucky. But, there is no such thing as a double crown. A person can have two whorls on the crown. Having double whorls whorls generally does nothing with a moppy hair style. Double whorls affect guy's haircuts in the traditional short to medium range of barber shop style hair cuts, sometimes causing cowlicks. A good barber can usually design a haircut around a double whorl. With longer styles, having double whorls usually means a person can part his hair on either side, since there is no natural part.

Got looks & impression from peoples (frens & families) tht why I couldn’t spend much time with them. D reason, sumhow I tink is simple. I used to have insufficient time to finish of task. Due to many things I wanted to achieve & many frustrations of piled up things, I alwez on d urge of paying more time wif my PC, studies etc. But I still unsure whether wat I’m doing now will eventually led me to my ambitions. Surely, there’ll be hassles but which road d least- hassles are unknown. Due to my constant worries, it affects me my whole life. I mean, cats have 9 lives but me.. It bcum habits on me edy & difficult to brush it off when even in social functions. Surely I wont do dis 4 d rest of my life, esp during my golden age time but I don’t know when my this feeling of “time-wasted” will be go off permanently. How if in aft-life, it still there?

It’s a bad thing, but I feel tht whenever Japanese bowing down, I felt it just tht they’re juz ready to fart by expressingly bowg down. Mayb it’s not their intention to fart rudely to scare off ppl, but their impression shine onme (or others mayb) is they want a reciprocal response by making us bowg back to them. It’s just so not me, & I still not used to bowing, esp in outside of Japan. Some ppl are angry coz I type d word “Jap” instead of Japan. But in fact, I feel Jap has no derogatory connotations & it’ll only save my time of typing fully. Same goes wif Chi, Msian,etc.

www.nescafe.com should prolong their pdt shelf life. It’s highly unethical for making pdt shelf life short so as to cust. can’t enjoy d product over longer period of time. Other products too should be ethical enough.

One of my FYP student named Budiman almost got B. Me too in similar situation. 1 mark less will land myself in band 3. Till now, I still grateful evytime tht I got band 4 in my MUET whenever thought about it.

90% of the public universities' funding came from Malaysian Government and the balance 10% is from student fees. No wonder there’s so many Jamuans for a single meeting. Imagine hundreds of meetings per day?!
I wonder how TAR College is a Gov’s Institutions!?? All dis while I thought it’s a private Institutions successfully set up by Chinese communities.
What? UTP, as a private Universities, but aim to get a research university? Cum on! I’ll sponsor utp more mirrors first & over my dead body 1st! UTP must learn how to see themselves realistically in reflections. UTP’s shadows cant be cutted. Tht will made utp d next top laughing stocks in Malaysia & world. 



歌名:风雨无阻.
但是如果风也无,, 儿有风把了,而且无雨,那如何?风和风一起同气。风和雨無摻。 無雨可行,儿不過無风没有雨。相对無敢。怕羞儿。我幸福之裙子,不能授受. 腋味之給, 特別多感謝. 可是縁份都也不相信。不是说没運気。人不像人鬼都也不像鬼。中間之地点也無是。人生呀人生呀..
Kemin: Fong Yu wu Zhu.
Danshi ruguo fung ye wu, dan, er yiu fung pa liao, erqie wu yu, nar,ru he? Fung he fung yiqi tong qi. Fung he yu wu chan. Wu yu ke xing, er pu guo wu fung meiyou yu. Xiang dui wu gan. Paxiu er. Wo xingfu chi qinzi,bu neng shoushou. Ge wei zhi kei, tebie duo ganxie. Keshi yuanfen dou ye bu xiang xin. Bu shi shuo mei yun qi. Ren bu xiang ren, gui bu xiang gui ye zong jien chi ti tian ye wu shi. Renshen ya Renshen ya
Song’s name: Wind rain won’t separate.
 (But, if, wind too none, only got wind only, at still no rain, well how? Wind & Wind together same breadth. Wind & rain never mix. No rain, still OK, well but, no wind, no rain. Co-facing not dare,er. Happiness of my skirt, I can’t give & accept. Giving of armpit smell, specially tks v.much. But, fate too, also not believe. Not to say no lucks. Not even like men, nor ghost nor even in the middle ground. Lifes yuh, life yah..)
Yi wei ze li you ai  deng wo hui lai
(以為)因為 這裡有愛 等我回來
(Thought tht) Becoz , here got love, wait me come back

No comments:

Post a Comment