Monday, August 2, 2010

My day-story on July 04

I just got to know that Hayes of savage garden is gay. Another god blessing into the communities. I’m listening to his Animal song now.

Also My sis & Hing photoshot today.

Doing engineering subjects now without the knowledge of equivalent Math terms in English really should be put the blame on very lousy and failed education system in Msia.
Also, I felt I was been push my own self too far. I wasn’t a science stream student back in my high school days. After grad from school, pre-Uni also I was in IT line, which quite difficult as well as there’s no IT (or even related) subjects in my school back in late 1990s. Subjects that shock me include Physics, Basic Electronic, Ms Windows, C ++ etc. The Math Subjects are even been taught in Malay lingua, which is rather ridiculous. Then, next complete shocks are my choosen degree in Biotech & its subjects. I was taken a hell ride in extreme sports and DNA-helix roller coasters. Now, almost 6-mth into graduation of MSc in Chemical Eng, I experienced although quite rather lesser stress as I don’t need to attend classes & pass exams. I’m just self-directed. But, many journals had successfully made my body sick various times & killing me, revive me again & again. I was expected to perform mentally & experimentally tasks which I found rather quite hard & difficult to understand. Harsh scoldings from SV and his highly ambitious tasks were Never overcome those underlying problems. I always think, “wth, why don’t just let the kids go & passed him with Master, thus no more excruciating pains..”. It seems don’t know why (on) MSc Chemical Eng (coursework) from UTM, it just take min 1.5 years full time to complete it yet its equivalent MSc Chemical Eng (research) I’m doing now is 2.5 years. Wasted 1 year. However, I was paid now & free from tuition fees compared to MSc Chemical Eng (coursework) whence I’m not paid but got to fork out myself grand total tuition fee ca. RM5K which is rather so cheap. Should I completed my MSc Chemical Eng (coursework) from UTM & continuing my PhD in utp, I can save 1 year duration and from that 1-year (rm 6600 is d differences btw MSc & a PhD’s candidate’s allowance per year), RM6600 can be expected. Guess even though I’m not science major during school time, I might be Jack, the Master of all trade but the master of none.

During my Master time in utp, even on bed, SV’s comments of me “Very slow” kept ringing on my mind all time. Seems he don’t understand how prone my body is illnesses & pain yet expected me to be in utp every working days. Inside utp’s hostels are not valuable at all. So expensive (twin/single) rooms, food isn’t tasty at all, only 1 filtered water available in utp only. Even then, got to go to far-reached sports complex to get it. At least in out of utp here Chinese food suits me & cultural aside, rather pleasant, but still I’m alone. Given growing stud population expansion, don’t know why d utp stupid Mgmt did not approve d build of more hostelsfor us. For fellows & UG sponsored studs, they’re given rather free room. Allowance given from utp is very little & one could hardly survives on myself let alone my families. No specialized dedicated labs & groups for biogas researches as well. As per current rate, skills (social, technical etc) of lab technicians are rather very limited and bad. Inadequate lab technicians made existed lab technicians even more busier, thus the very slow process of fixing things according to PG/fyp students’ needs. Many of the things & services requested gone forgetted and PG/fyp students even no more moods left to repeat again due to piled up wrath. The basic necessities in labs are none. Product trainings (of old equipments, processes or units) from suppliers none. Product re-trainings (of old equipments, processes or units) are also difficult to be requested and granted, as this involves $ from utp. Even product trainings (of new equipments, processes or units) from suppliers are limited as suppliers just only interested in $, doing additional after sales services every quarter year, etc. D suppliers apathy towards pedagogy and approaches understandable to students. Many suppliers also didn’t reply my emel & lost follow up with me. I don’t know why my SV didn’t let me do projects related to Biotech and therefore doing projects in Uni’s in Klang valley, which is rather nearer to my houses. Also unknown why he did not let me use the modeling software (RSM) but give it to other ppl (Usman, my junior PhD and my fyp student). Usman’s works are even not related to biogas. Looks like d license for rsm modeling software is scanty & thus unable to provide to as many other students. Poor utp. Given status as student (although we Research assistant had already graduated with Bach.), there’s reason behind it. UTP want to extract $ from students. As students are more easily to get fine than those staff. As student, one could not enjoy many privileges mean for staffs. Privileges include photocopying, access to pantry (FREE hot drinks, refrigerators-utilizing, biscuits, comfortable assigned PCs, workstation & work place), parking lots, access into buildings to met lecturers, access into labs, etc.

Place in utp here is so depressing. No shopping centres, cinema, abundant food stalls etc at all. Even P2P file sharings are permanently cutted, making life so so un-entertained. I expect utp here to be at least on par with other cities (eg Bukit bintang, klcc, KL, PJ, SJ, Damansara, S.Alam, Klang), full with amusement parks. No pretty girls & hansem guys to see. Utp’s clinics sucks. Such private clinics at ipoh (Klinik Al-ridzuan and klinik Che Wan) opened in utp are stingy in giving out medicines. Even public clinic’s services are > satisfying than them. Don’t expect your illnesses will be treated should u go to them (Ipoh based). They’re trained to made ppl even fall sickier, recurring illnesses thus making more ppl come back to their clinics, thus higher profits. Not so in utp. Here they’’ failed to treat properly, & many UG/PG students & staffs continue to suffer & making complaints at SSSD & works.

I don’t know why, but someone just bank in rm200 into my CIMB account. I think the plausible answer could be that because I wetted library’s 2 books [both adobe photoshop], & after much of complaining to Mgmt of utp, sum1 paid me back (partially) with the $, though I lost rm281 for that 2 useless depreciated books. I don’t even want to utilize d books now as seeing or thinking them is rather excruciating & incomprehensibles. Will ask who was it after I'd grad, yeah!!

My high school days are rather quite depressing. Till I don’t even want to just think about it even just a moment. Everyone seems to bullies me. Those on neutral side don’t even want to get involve near me. No 1 is treating me nice in the stupid ACS school. At least those neutral sides should offer me some condolences & emotional supports. Things just didn’t happen as quite I expected from my fantasyL.

I really feels that some of d girls’ accessories are not practical, paining d body & mind, redundant, over-done, etc. High heel shoes put so much stress on feets that gravity centre is very unbalanced. Restrict movements. Practically just make one self weaker. But all this in d name of beautifying oneself, purposes.

Places I hope to visit in Japan? For sure its China town, cities, all –juku places, cheap & valuable rural areas for longer stays, Hokkaido, Oklah, ciao\o0o/.

No comments:

Post a Comment