Monday, August 2, 2010

KDrama that made me cry so much - seen on 24 – 26 June 2010

Review of drama "Sorry i love you"
I like it a part where when Yoon-na dialing Eun-Chae’s elder sister asking Eun-Chae’s strange psycho-behaviours. It made me laugh when Unna said “She’s always strange. In fact acting normal is stranger to her”.
The film, is actually really dramatic. Por por ma ma tou sei. I did too much crying, till my feelings go numb edy. Fretting, frenetic, happiness, excites, vexing, moods, all input even dour me edy.
Yoon is not the main character seen through out episodes. It seems frustrating. Coz he’s very handsem. Should at least show him in brief more ney…
Eeeyyy… Khek Sei err….. I really hate the endings. Feel I wanna use her body. Use & appear as Eun-Chae & choose Cho Yoon-na , over Ahjusshi. Ahjusshi isn’t really hansem, aih.. regrettably.
On Ep 1: Hate it when the film editor blurred Chae Yoon’s image. Kheik sei er…
Although successfully made me cry more than 200mL of tears, yet still angry too with the drama wasting my time. Pretty nice song.
On initial first few Ep, Eun-Chae seems a just person. Later episode, she just lost her mind to made a right decisions.

Review on sailormoon
I really wanna know who drew the sailormoon animey…. I feels really that they don’t really qualified as animator. They don’t really try hard enough to drew & make it as beautiful as ever. Wanna put my self into their shoes & try drew as best as can 4 d sake of fandom.


No comments:

Post a Comment