Friday, August 13, 2010

On my SV, Ramadhan mth, Eyeliner& my shopping experiences

12th August 2010

On my GA xtension, SV gimme till Mac 2011, while HOD only recommend 1 sem, but pg director reject it immediately. I havent finish MSc, coz SV said it’s not up to standard. My erratic thinkg SV keep on toy on me by askg me do this, that & still reluctant to just grant me a MSc degree. He failed to realize tht it's not my major fault on the halt of my project. He keep blaming on me, tht such idealistic jerk! It’s too competitive dy to be a lecturer. Must hv a PhD & do sum post-doctoral researches 1st b4 1 could really even be a lecturer.
My GA here got 3 category ie  A B or C. D worst part will gonna be fell into category B or C. SV ask me to convert to PhD but I reluctant as it’s not fair if I convert while my salary is still same, ie less than rm2K. Even convert is still ok than B or C. But got to suffer 2 more years! God forbid it!
Though no mre GA, but i wont let it drag me. I'll intercalate my studies n look for jobs asap
He read my Chap 4 n he's dissatisfied o wont accept it, coz I wrote too many negative thing.

Giant, Malaysia, menyumbangkan RM35,000 ramuan bubur lambuk sempena Program Amal Bubur Lambuk 1Malaysia “. Boycott Giant!!! What d heck? When puasa time, free food to celebrate raya? Those who receive bubur & celeb ramadhan mth how many percent are muslim receivers? But how bout other celeb like Christmas, Deepavali, CNY?? Only cheap items tht we (non-Muslim) r forced to buy? Not all muslim receivers going to buy Giant’s thing right?
I respect Muslim’s ppl of fasting, but once if fastg interfere their tasks/jobs & resulted in them being in d bad mood, I’ll go berserk! It’ll affect every1! No 100% efforts of co operations from them, wasting my time & energies, unnecessarily put others in bad mood as well. It’ll be better for d muslim to just delay their fasting period unto non-working days, donate rice to poor, impregnated & making self any light-sick.
But I came with pros as well. Restoran Malaysia Negara Ku near Balai Polis, Seksyen 7, S.A, offer rm2 buffet on 3 dishes + rice + a glass of water for eat-in or take-away! Hope it’s not too spicy. Cant wait er…

I tried to apply eyeliner, somehow it doesn’t last long. I mean it’s easily removed esp after I woke up. It getting so itchy d 1st time I apply eyeliner. Is it d skin below my eye doesn’t yet get used to been touch & foreign object yet? Or I’m just an inexperienced newbie? As result, I hv to rub my eyes coz I can’t stand d itchiness edy. But there’s no itchy problem when I applied d liq. eyeliner on eyelids. Do I hv to seek costmetologists’ help to drew & pattern my eyes nicely? I realized tht there are many cosmetic beauty products came from Korea or Japan. Even China lost too to them. If a eyeliner become quite recalcitrant & permanent, does any makeup removal can successfully remove d eyeliner? What if d makeup-removal soln get into my eyes?
Palmer's No Blade Cream [Cocoa Butter Hair removal for body, wif Vit E (125 g)] that I recently bought is useless. Though I apply as per instructed on my armpit, I still didn’t get my hair removed. What happen? Mind tht “this product from USA, not tested on animal”! Pls don’t buy any butter-flavor or any products from PALMER’s brand anymore as it’s sucks!
On my jeaLousy shopping experiences
I bought so many things from Sg Wang Plaza but still yet, we customer have to fork out money [20 cent] to use their toilet. Parking also chargeable, wth!! Well being in ultra-expensive city & charge those who use cars is understandable. So, they should even try to promote traffics reduction & motors usage by providing free parkg for motors! Even there’s no free lockers provided to keep our things whenever we visited shopping centres. Only guard use a plastic band to tied yr bags or cellophane taped it. Not only Sg wang, but many other big major super marts in KL also like tht as well.
I’d record down on things I bought. The reason I bought many things are to celebrate my sister’s wedding primarily, also to imitate Utada Hikaru foremostly, to make myself beautiful & elegant, to enjoy my youth “Now” rather than wait till old or unwanted incidents. I think human should learn to live now, forget past & never anticipated much for tomorrow, as mostly, it’ll not happen. Just for her wedding, it cost me to spend nearly a thousand MYR! To b exact rm870 as of today. Of course other things excluded (and subjective), were health supplements, IT hardwares, h/p stuffs etc.
Many nice T-shirts I found are mainly catered for thin or AVG ppl. I’m a bit slump & plump, thus many nice designs didn’t cater to my size.
I saw many guys wear jeans that almost fall off from their flat buttocks. Unknown why, they seem to like to show off their colorful branded briefs as well. I just hate them err..
On a day, I’m wearing a fake spiky hair. I just got too many unwanted attention, laughs & unpleasant body language from ppl around me. At my back, a malay guy shout “Rambut”, whereas at other time a Chinese men said “It’s a fake hair”. Those were negative, but there are positive as well like “beautiful”. Also, wearing “Kasut getah tebal/tinggi” my legs are too pain to walk. I guess tht’s all for now! Bananas are better!

No comments:

Post a Comment