Saturday, August 14, 2010

Unethical Watson (Sg wang) & Shell and Racist Malay

15/8/10::: Unethical Watson (Sg wang) & Shell and Racist Malay
Also, at watson’s Sg Wang plaza, a strip of Lozenges (10 pills) I bought at rm1/strip suddenly become rm1.50 d next day when I come to buy again. Can Watson explain why such unethical increase?

On d way about to reach utp, u’ll see Shell station, Tronoh. I feel tht shell should generous enough to let d cust. to plug their socket to get power supply for PC. Initially I can, but aft. some while can’t coz d owner don’t let me. FYI, d owner is Chinese. Anyhow, I’ll alwez come to Shell to enjoy aircond but I wont buy a single thing from them er. Anyway, tks for providing free wi-fi. My battery couldn’t last long. With max. power usage & as a new battery, it last only 2 hrs. Geez..

Since d start of Internet till now, I’ve read many comments. Wat I conclude is tht most Malay are daringly outspoken. They are so so Dengki/envious of Chinese. They threw so many bad worst comments towards Chinese. But I don’t see much bad comment exist among non-malays toward d piggy Malay. Maybe they do, but in their own’s language which I can’t read in their characters. Pretty fcuk u Malay! Melayu ni hasad dengki! Exclusive rights for malays, 1M’sia (but 1Melayu) lah,  all gov. sector is all Mly la, dengki Chinese’s major shares on Economy, & wat lah. Whenever a law is passed down according to Islamic law, envy Malay will pester Chi. ppl of not getting similiar punishment treatments as well. Fcuk u la mly! Don’t impose such rules unto non-muslim k! This will taint more Islam’s name! C Singapore, should M’sia fall into Chinese’s hand & thus changed into Chinasia, this land could catch up/be on par with Singapore, thus bcum another county of China er. We as non-mly should stand united against d Mly! Should d Chi can conquer politics, mayb quality of life could be much better. May turn to Jap-like, but at least economic-wise, Chinasia could still rely on dis country’s natural resources.


No comments:

Post a Comment