Monday, August 2, 2010

Doremifasolasido (movie watched on 24 July 2010)

I feels that Korean movie/drama very stupid. ReLYY really hate it. Zutto, kitto, itsumo, itsudatte sou nanda.. Maa… nee. Sorry not to offend, I juz speak out my opinion only. “Stupid” not on its literal sense, although maybe yes/no. Too much revolves around 2 guys chasing aft. a girl. It’s a only drama where “when” viewed time, it can have antidotes as well. Compare to other drama I knew well, like Jdorama or Chi drama. Watching korean movie also make me feel crazy. Too much emotions were played on it, till I can’t even bearable. Antidote, is wat I mean “numb”. I’m avoid as much feeling as can by having no more Gyutto-dakishimete to d actor guys. Going too deep in d actress’s shoes, I can be depress & can’t feel any sanity at all. And d actress still always sad, Undecided, which makes me really so angry towards her. It’s very hard to guess the outcome of d story. If it’s very hard for her to decide, unknowingly why she juz can’t juz marry those 2 guys & make love together with hims. At least can watch 2 guys doing sex live de mah… Why cant d actress have a simple mind? Alas, d guys are very simple to predict. Accident lah, wagamama lah. So so tired of love feelings toward men. Really tired & no urge at all! Good antidote!! Nyante-nya!

No comments:

Post a Comment