Saturday, August 28, 2010

On marts, SV & Some Japanses sentences I self-create (28/8)

I’m working alone on the biogas research projects, thus there are many obstacles coming my way. The work is exploratory and new, thus forcing me to initiate a new research cluster and become a project leader guiding my FYP students. Without any major fundings also slightly delay my research progressions. Trainings on some APHA Standard Methods, RSM, equipments etc are not provided, and the difficult understanding of literatures in journals greatly dragged my MSc studies. There are no field supervisors for me. Collaborations with other research universities are limited due to the need of completing hectic GA hours and lack of transportation allowances to cover trips to universities-rich Klang Valley or even nearby places. I never had any GA extension done before. But still my extension and re-appeal was rejected. Now I have to present my results and progress before Raya to panels consisting HOD, GA coordinator and some lecturers. What a life!

M'sia sucks bcoz no Walmart!
 I got a satisfying response from Watsons! All d best Watsons! Jom ramai2 sokong Watsons ni!

Blady Fak u! My stupid SV don’t trust my thinking. He’s such a pathetic idiot.
I’ve problems of thinkg straight. I cant keep my head straight at all.
So many guys (no matter hansem or not, but usually mostly d hansem 1) juz like to show off their brief/s by wearing a jeans tht’s almost fall down from their hip. Y don’t they just bare their ass of with a see-thru plastic? It’ll turn many gays n gal on
Many shirts are Made in Thai

Y in many facial cleanser or face mask, tapping d skin is alwez advised? Is this how nutrients will be absorbed?

To wa ieba, kamisama ni nareba…. “Otoko wa iku no toki ni wa, dare ni mo Mienai, de, oite ore dake sa”ore-ryuu ga gambatte shimacchatta da ze. Zutto, itsu made mo, nan toki mo..Tu Er Shen mitai mane hoshikutemo sou da yo. Ne, hora! Sonna koto yori,anata ne, daiji na koto to yume mo, nai njanai no ? Deshou ? Maa,ki ga shi naide! Shinpai shi na wa yo! Motto motto tsuyokute isoide, dasu ssu koso! Shinkyou to ka taichou na n to ka, nado.. Tada ima, me no mae ni kesshite [Sonna. moushikashite, ore no koto..? Masaka?] to iwarete kara, sore kara zen’mono wa sosoraremasen nacchatta na~
[Nanika atta no?] to kyuu ni kikareru to, [betsu ni ii kedo] to kotaete mimashita..

 When speaking of becoming god, well somehow ..”During time of men’s orgasms, any1 can’t see it, urm, except only me >O< !”…through my style,will be completely try my best yo!
All along do & always do, & any time too.. As well wanna be mimicking Rabbit god too, appear too oorh! Hey,see! Such things less important, you,important things & dream too, didn’t have too, aren’t it? Probably right, ? Well,don’t care! Do not worry yosh! More & more emitting strongness quickly yor, surely! Mental-wise, or physical-side, etc.. Because of, right now, surely before my very eyes, been told about “No Way. Perhaps, you (love) me? No way??”, and that all things become regrettably non-stimulating, see. Suddenly heard of [Is there anything?], I tried to answer [Well, I’m alright, but].


とはいえば,神様になれば、何んとか。。男は19 の時には誰にも看えないで措いて俺丈さ ;>” と俺流が頑張って仕舞っちゃっただぜ.
ずっとし, 何時までもし、何ん時も.. 兎儿神みたい真似欲しくてもそうだよ. ,ほら。そんな事より,貴方ね、大事な事と夢も、無んじゃないの?でしょう?まあ,気がしないで!心配しなはよ!もっともっと強くて急いで,出すっす こそ!心境とか体調なんとかなど。。ただ今、目の前にけっして[そんな.もうしかして、俺の事。。? まさか?]と言われてから、其れから全物は唆られませんなっちゃったな。。。[何にか有ったの?]と急に聞かれると, [べつに良いけど] と答えてみました。.

No comments:

Post a Comment